WELCOME TO EASTLIFE MAGAZINE
Since its launch in 2005, eastlife magazine has become the East of England’s essential guide to what’s on around the region.
Our readers love to make the most of where they live as wellas visiting new areas, offering you a fantastic opportunity to engage with your perfect audience.
A stylish B5 glossy title, produced quarterly, eastlife is dedicated to bringing our readers the latest news, trends and events from across East Anglia. Our features cover everything from lifestyle, food and drink, home and garden, property, health, theatre, arts and most importantly the latest events across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Available throughout the region, eastlife is strategically distributed to tourist information centres, attractions, bars and restaurants and areas of high footfall in order to maximise its readership. A thriving online audience is also accommodated for with our website and social media opportunities.
We have been very pleased with the service offered by Eastlife Magazine during our last two advertising campaigns and will be advertising again with the Magazine in the New Year edition. This is a mark of our satisfaction with the whole process. Communication is very prompt and professional with all those concerned. Flexibility and friendliness has made our work with Eastlife Magazine a true pleasure.
Dr Sarah El-Neil FRCPCH
Medical Director and Lead Consultant
Cambridge Clinic and Sanctuary
We are proud to have worked with EastLife Magazine for the past 5 years . They’re very easy to work with and we get together at least once a year to plan our schedule of advertising to coincide with the features they may be running over the next few months, allowing me to focus on other areas of the marketing at Ufford Park Woodbridge. We get some great results from Eastlife, both from our adverts in the magazine, as well as on their website.
Debbie Ratcliffe, Marketing Manager
Ufford Park Woodbridge
- Major supermarkets: Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury, Tesco & Waitrose
- Throughout all east county towns
- On sale in key newsagents across East Anglia
- Park and Ride Centres throughout the region
- Theatres, arts centres, galleries and museums
- Railway stations & bus stations
- Shopping centres, hotels and galleries
- Tourist Information Centres
- An additional 2,000 copies to retailers, theatres, & leisure centres
- Places of interest
- An estimated readership per month of 80,000
- Your advert will appear on our FREE app, available on both Google and Apple Stores.
Find your nearest eastlife distribution point
You can pickup your FREE copy of eastlife from these locations: