Is your favourite pub the best in Norfolk?
AA Publishing has released ‘The Pub Guide 2020: 2,000 pubs for great beer and good food‘ naming the best pubs across the UK, as selected by the AA’s expert inspectors.
The 21st edition of The Pub Guide showcases a record 2,000 pubs, inns and taverns, with 550 singled out as ‘Pick of the Pubs’, representing the very best AA-recommended pubs in the country. And in the very top pubs of the UK list, an incredible 16 are from Norfolk!
Did you favourite Norfolk make the list?
- Kings Head, Bawburgh
- The White Horse, Blakeney
- The White Horse, Brancaster Staithe
- The George, Cley-next-the-Sea
- The Hunworth Bell, Hunworth
- Angel Inn, Larling
- The Kings Head, Letheringsett
- The Anchor, Morston
- The Rose & Crown, Snettisham
- The Wildebeest, Stoke Holy Cross
- The Hare Arms, Stow Bardolph
- Chequers Inn, Thompson
- The Orange Tree, Thornham
- Titchwell Manor Hotel, Titchwell
- The Crown Hotel, Wells-next-the-Sea
- Wiveton Bell, Wiveton
The Pub Guide 2020 will be available for £15.99 online and in bookstores from Monday 1 July.