Westlife, one of the biggest boybands of the 21st century, have announced their 2020 tour. Buy tickets to see Westlife at Norwich Carrow Road in 2020.
Westlife will tour the UK in 2020 with their 15-date ‘Stadiums in the Summer Tour’, kicking off at Norwich’s Carrow Road on Friday 19 June. Further East Anglian dates include The Weston Homes Stadium, Peterborough on 21 June and Colchester Castle Park on Saturday 11 July.
The tour will see the global boyband perform all of their greatest hits including ‘Swear It Again’, ‘Flying Without Wings’ and ‘You Raise Me Up’ as well as up-tempo new songs from their forthcoming new album ‘Spectrum’.
The tour, which covers some of the biggest outdoor venues in the UK, will conclude with Westlife’s first-ever Wembley Stadium show on Saturday 22 August.
The ‘Stadiums in the Summer’ announcement follows the success of Westlife’s remarkable comeback and comes as the band prepares to release their brand new album ‘Spectrum’ on 15 November.
Westlife have sold more than 55 million records worldwide and are the only band to have their first seven singles enter the UK chart at No.1. They have had 33 No.1 albums worldwide and as a live act have sold 5 million concert tickets worldwide.
‘Stadiums in the Summer Tour’ will see Westlife play the following dates:
- Fri 19 – Norwich, Carrow Road
- Sun 21 – Peterborough, The Weston Homes Stadium
- Fri 26 – Cardiff, Cardiff City Stadium
- Sat 27 – Falkirk, The Falkirk Stadium
- Jun 28 – Inverness, Inverness Caledonian Stadium
- Fri 03 – Southampton, The Ageas Bowl
- Sat 04 – Plymouth, Home Park Stadium
- Sun 05 – Colwyn, Stadiwm Zipworld
- Fri 10 – Hull, Hull College Craven Park Stadium
- Sat 11 Jul – Colchester, Castle Park
- Sun 12 – Gloucester, Kingsholm Stadium
- Thurs 16 – Leicester, Fischer County Ground
- Fri 17 – Kent, The Spitfire Ground
- Sat 18 – Durham, Emirates Riverside
- Sat 22 – Wembley Stadium